Place Category: Marinas
Located on Thea Foss Waterway in Tacoma.
Pumpout Facility Information
- Private marina with publicly accessible pumpouts and Porta-Potty dump station
- Full-service stationary pumpouts are located on dock-A and dock-D
- In-slip pumpouts in addition to stationary units
- Porta-Potty dump station is located at the end of dock-B
- Open year round, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Access to this pumpout is limited to vessels with a length of no more than 60 feet
- Limited overnight moorage
- 144 moorage slips
- Electrical service is available in 30 and 50 amps
- Minimum estimated depth at mean low tide is approximately 10 feet
- Slip-side potable water
- Fuel and repairs nearby
Day-Use & Campground Accommodations
- Community room with kitchen
- Coin-op laundry
- Garbage disposal
- Haz-mat disposal
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.